If you have difficulties to process a payment on our site, we suggest you check the following:
Is your card valid for online purchases?
- Did you have a stable internet connection during the payment process?
- Did you fill in the correct card information?
- Do you have a sufficient balance?
- Does your card allow payment processes in another currency?
We suggest trying another browser or device, using a different card, or choosing from other payment methods.
You can also try the following actions to try and fix the issue:
- Refresh the browser.
- Clear the cache and cookies.
- Use a different browser.
- Use a different device.
You will always receive an error message when your payment has not been approved on our site, please read it carefully. If you have a generic message to contact your bank, please do so.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to fix credit card-related errors and this may be something that you have to report to your bank for assistance.